Are you a tech or innovation company looking for some guidance to “level up” in 2021? The Tech Resiliency Program (TRP) can help.
TRP is a no-cost, no-obligation program for qualified companies that connects you to Subject Matter Experts and Executives in Residence to help you maintain and grow operations, build resiliency, and prepare for a successful recovery or expansion in these trying times. Tech and innovation startups and established companies that are innovating with new technology-based products or services may be able to take advantage of this free coaching and mentoring opportunity with Innovation Island.
The TRP team works to address individual business challenges and opportunities through one-on-one mentoring and advisory services. Popular topics of discussion include:
- building a proof of concept or minimum viable product for new business offerings,
- producing an effective competitive analysis that supports growth
- ensuring product-market fit
- developing an effective marketing strategy
- financing stages and readiness checklists
- setting your company up for growth or sale
While TRP is focused on technology companies, there are a few remaining spots for companies working with technology or who are simply innovating in interesting ways. Visit the Tech Resiliency Program website for details and to submit your application to the program. TRP is running for a limited time (ending in March 2021) and it is being offered at no cost.